Welcome to my very first giveaway here on the blog and I’m thrilled to be giving away a cookbook!
Jo Pratt, TV chef and author of Madhouse Cookbook, is helping families create some quick, delicious and nutritious meals on The Ideas Kitchen website with Panasonic. I have a signed copy of Jo’s book to giveaway to one lucky reader. I’m a big fan of cookery books and have a burgeoning collection, often added to at Christmas. In years gone by I’ve done many dinner parties, but now the focus tends to be on family meals that the girls will actually eat, that inspire me as I’m quite a foodie. Cookbooks like this one are fabulous for me, as they give me fresh ideas and have family recipes that hopefully appeal to everyone. Miss E even has her own blog where she writes about the new recipes she tries so we’re trying to encourage the girls to try new things more often. The Madhouse Cookbook would be a welcome addition to my collection.
WIN a Signed Copy of Jo Pratt’s Madhouse Cookbook
How to Enter:
To be in with a chance of winning the signed copy of Jo’s new book, just pop over to The Ideas Kitchen website and have a look at her video recipes. Then pop back here and leave me a comment answering the question below
Name one of Jo’s family recipes
Don’t forget to leave the comment.
For extra entries:
- Subscribe to the Blog by entering your email in the box on the sidebar
- Follow Love Chic Mum on Twitter
Leave a separate comment for every entry that you do.
Giveaway Closes: 8th November 11.59pm
UK Entries Only
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a signed copy of Jo Pratt’s Madhouse Cookbook. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must answer the question and leave a comment.
- Entrants can also follow Follow Love Chic Mum on Twitter and Subscribe to the blog for extra entries
- A separate comment must be left for each entry.
- UK Entrants over 18 only
- Giveaway closes on 8th November 11.59pm
- Winners will be chosen by random and contacted by email
- Winners must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from the PR company
- Love Chic Mum’s decision is final